OK, time for an Addict bass, dont you think? I do 🙂
Of course these are Addict designed, original body and headstock shapes (and we like em a lot!) but who are we kidding?
Lets face it, its a J-Bass 😉
- 34″ scale length
- 22 stainless steel frets
- Swamp ash body topped with a bookmatched, quilted “angel step” maple
- 5-piece hard maple and wenge neck (bolt-on) with carbon fiber reinforcement
- Macassar Ebony fretboard – 12″ radius
- Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound PJ pickup set.
- Hipshot solid brass, A style, chrome bridge w/ through-body stringing
- Gotoh GB707 tuning machines, chrome
Parts and materials gathering time!
Swamp ash body blank
Bookmatched, quilted “angel step” maple top
2-way spoke wheel truss rod, macassar ebony fretboard, plus maple and wenge boards, and some ferrules
Hipshot 4-string, A style bridge
Gotoh GB707 tuning machines
I draw up the design in my CAD software, and then send the plan off to a guy I know who cuts the templates for me on his CNC machine